Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Steps to Growing a Great Beard: One for the Walls

 Good day, your beardnesses!

You're looking particularly dashing today. That scruff really brings out the mischievous twinkle in your eyes. I'll bet you're thinking to yourself, "Goodness me, I sure have been on the hunt for the perfect beard-related wall hanging to visually compliment my mighty beard. One, in fact, that may tell others just how to grow such a beard almost as splendiferous as my own."

Well, we've been thinking just the same thing, o bearded ones. Our beardy senses have been all a-tingle over it. Behold: Steps to growing a great beard -


This scruffy gem was designed by Matthew Novak, and if you have an uncontrollable urge to own it, here's the link to his work!

 Forever yours in heart and beard! :)>

No comments:

Post a Comment